OCEANIC Maritime Agency acting as a Shipping Agent in Saint-Petersburg will:
• Act as representatives on behalf of companies who require an agent to protect their interests at ports of Saint-Petersburg and in inner waterways of any direction.
• Act as a mediator between the Cargo owners, Ship owners, Shippers, Consignee, Stevedoring.
• Organize shipping documentation, issue of cargo, customs and other carriers documents, help clear goods through customs, tally cargo, help elaborate a ship's cargo plan and co-ordinate it with Stevedores, take care of speeding up cargo operations.
• Advise on customs and on any other rules and regulations issued by Port Authorities and Transport Ministry of Russian Federation.
• Settle payments.
• Assist in the settlement of any dispute or claim and help the Ship Мaster to engage the services of state institution for the protection of Ship owners or Ship Charterers interests.
• Arrange tugs, pilot service, mooring, safe berth, bunker fuel, spare parts, repairing, supervision by the Register or diver survey, fresh water, food to be made available to vessels calling at Saint-Petersburg ports.
• At the Ship owners' or Master's request arrange sanitary or quarantine inspections, medical aid as well as repatriation to the crew of the vessel.
Highly-skilled experienced team working around the clock provides first-rate reliable service for vessels calling at Sea and River ports of Saint-Petersburg with cargo operations and transit passing via St.Petersburg bound for the southern seas.
Oceanic Maritime Agency presently:
OCEANIC Maritime Agency © 1998